20542 N Lake Pleasant Rd, Ste 113 Peoria, AZ 85382
We are seeking an exceptional, self-motivated dental assistant who has a positive attitude and is a good team player. We are searching for an individual with a passion for customer care and eagerness to join a fast-paced office and amazing dental team.
Dental knowledge is a MUST!!
- Provide outstanding customer service for the patient; excellent chair side manner.
- Assist the doctor with all dental procedures
- Take radiographs of patients using standard dental radiographic equipment
- Perform efficient and accurate procedures to help maintain doctors' schedule and patient flow; create no patient wait time; maintain time flexibility for patient; be present, engaged, ready to work at all assigned shift times.
- Help clean the office and treatment rooms
- Review patient chart prior to doctor arrival and log appropriate patient data during exam and treatment as well as transcribe doctor notes in patient chart
- Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance
- Follow organizations safety policies and procedures
- Have knowledge and understanding of dental terminology sufficient to perform job successfully
- Verify patient health history (basic health review, medications, understanding impact with dentistry) and document appropriately in patients chart.
- Assist with other office duties as requested or needed
- 1+ years prior DA experience required
- Bilingual (Spanish) is prefered, but not required
- Versed in Dentrix
- Must have radiology certification
- Outstanding positive attitude and demeanor
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of all company policies and rules
Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment