Dental Front Desk Coordinator Job Summary
We are looking for a motivated and dedicated front desk patient coordinator to join OUR BRAND NEW DENTAL START UP OFFICE. Most importantly, we are privately-owned, doctor-led, and non-corporate! We are happy to train and help you in any way possible; experience with Open Dental (software) is a huge plus!
You will be responsible for answering incoming calls to include, new patient calls, emergencies, scheduling patient appointments, requesting records, and follow up.
Front Desk Coordinator Duties and Responsibilities
- Processing insurance information, verification, coordination of benefits, and ongoing communications with insurance carriers.
- Knowledge of dental insurance and able to calculate benefit provisions and present treatment plans with confidence
- Knowledgeable of basic bookkeeping skills: A/R, preparing check deposits, posting checks
- Responsible for answering incoming calls to include, new patient calls, emergencies, scheduling patient appointments, requesting records, and follow up.
- Make outbound calls from unscheduled list, treatment pending list, to ensure patient follow up.
- Greet and check patients in and out before and after treatment.
- Booking patient appointments, answering telephone, determining patient eligibilities, verifying Insurance benefits, filing claims, following up with insurance companies
- Receive and process payments made by patients and insurance companies.
Front Desk Coordinator Requirements and Qualifications
- Dental Office experience 1+ year
- Familiarity with Open Dental
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient with data entry.
- Experience in dental practice management software.
- Microsoft Office experience (MS Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Knowledge of dental procedures and insurance billing codes.
Benefits such as 401k, PTO included! Please apply and let's talk :)