21043 N. Cave Creek Road Phoenix, AZ 85024
Dental Assistant Job Summary
We are looking for a motivated and dedicated Dental Assistant to join OUR BRAND NEW DENTAL START UP OFFICE. Most importantly, we are privately-owned, doctor-led, and non-corporate! We are happy to train and help you in any way possible; we only ask that you hold X-ray certification!
You will greet patients, prepare exam rooms, and help the dentist during patient examinations and other dental procedures. Between patients, you will clean exam rooms and replenish supplies. When not working with patients, you will also assist with administrative tasks, including answering phones and organizing patient records as needed.
Dental Assistant Duties and Responsibilities
- Gather patient information and health background
- Prepare the work area for procedures
- Take x-rays of patients’ teeth when necessary and display results for the dentist
- Assist the dentist during examinations and dental procedures
- Prepare materials for crowns or dental impressions
- Educate patients on good oral hygiene habits
- Restock treatment areas and monitor inventory
Dental Assistant Requirements and Qualifications
- Dental assistant certificate from an accredited school (preferred) though not neccesary!
- X-ray certification
- People person
Benefits such as 401k, PTO included! Please apply and let's talk :)