Dental Front Office / Dental Assistant
We are looking to hire a personable team-oriented dental front office that’s also a comfortable dental assistant for our 2-doctor private dental practice. The first 6 weeks would be dental front office after would be 2 days in the front office and others would be back office.
Dental Front Office/ Dental Assistant Duties and Responsibilities
- Greeting and welcoming patients to the dental practice.
- Scheduling, rescheduling, or canceling appointments as needed.
- Assisting patients in filling out information forms.
- Maintaining daily schedules for the dental staff.
- Updating patient records and documenting recent treatments and procedures.
- Collecting and verifying insurance coverage.
- Communicating with dental insurance providers.
- Verifying methods of payment and collecting payments as needed.
- Performing general office duties, such as answering telephones, data entry, scanning, filing, and faxing.
- Prepare operatories for treatment, set up
- Instrument sterilization
- Assist dentist through 4 handed dentistry
- Lab tasks
- Provide post operative instructions
- Keeping dental operatories clean and well stocked
- Patient education and Treatment questions
- Maintain accurate patient records
- Take x-rays
Dental Front Office/ Dental Assistant Requirements
- Proven experience working in a dental office.
- Comfortable with computer systems, very teachable
- Good telephone etiquette.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Active team player.
- 2 years of dental assistance experience a MUST
- X-ray certification a MUST
- Knowledge of dental instruments and sterilization
- Understanding of health and safety regulations
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Attention to detail
- Team Work
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18-$23 per hour
- Paid vacation time
- Dental benefit
- Monday-Friday * 2 Fridays off monthly
- Set reimbursement rates for medical insurance
- Yearly scrubs benefit
Come join our amazing friendly Team today! Apply today!