Quality Engineer - $2,500 BONUS - Aerospace Manufacturing
3617 E. La Salle St Phoenix, AZ 85040
We are seeking a Quality Engineer - Aerospace & Defense Manufacturing (South Phoenix) to join our team! You will be responsible for the design and development of intelligent systems and industrial systems control.
Key player and owner in assuring the performance and timeliness of delivered products to meet customer quality expectations. This position is not an entry-level professional, rather a significant Sr. contributor to performance improvement.
$2,500 Bonus paid after 6 months of employment, less taxes.
Address: 3617 E. La Salle St, Phoenix, AZ 85040
- Measuring and analyzing total quality performance.
- Presenting analysis and building consensus on path forward.
- Initiating action that will increase yields, improve on time delivery, and reduce process waste.
- Interfacing directly with customer representatives with adequate solutions.
- Learning and managing the applicable industry and company compliance requirements such as AS9100, BAC5114, etc.
· Excel, Microsoft Project, ERP
· Problem solving
· Lean Manufacturing
· Risk Management
· Advanced Mechanical Inspection methods
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Organization skills that will enable oversight of multiple simultaneous projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field, preferably Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering etc. Preferred
Team oriented company with top paying wages and benefits in the valley in regards to the Aerospace Industry. To qualify for consideration, all candidates must be able to work 40+ hours per week in a fast paced, high-demand, quality environment. All candidates must also have sufficient verbal and written communication skills as well as good problem solving skills.
Cassavant Machining is equal opportunity employer providing competitive wages and benefits. Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance available. 401(k) with company match and company funded Profit Sharing plan.
This is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant due to age, race, disability, veteran status, religion, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classification. VEVRAA federal subcontractor. This company provides provide equal employment opportunities to applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, or disabilities in compliance with federal and state laws including:
• The Civil Rights Act of 1964 as Amended
• Age Discrimination Act of 1967 as Amended
• Rehabilitation Act of 1973
• Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974
• Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act of 2009 (ADAAA)
• The Wagner-Peyser Act as Amended.
• The Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act
• Fair Credit Reporting Act, 15 U.S.C. 1681 et seq