Maintenance Mechanic $1,500 BONUS - CNC Manufacturing
2688 E Rose Garden Ln Phoenix, AZ 85050
CassMac LLC is looking to fill a Maintenance Mechanic position in our North Phoenix Aerospace Manufacturing facility.
2688 E. Rose Garden Lane, Phoenix, AZ 85050
$1,500 Bonus will be paid through payroll (less taxes) after 6 months of employment.
Responsibilities for Maintenance Mechanic:
· Repair, assemble and test CNC machines and all support equipment. (Mazak,Okuma,Matsuura,Makino)
· Schedule and perform routine preventative maintenance and service for each piece of equipment
· Inspect machines regularly for signs of malfunctions, including visual and sound inspections
· Use a variety of power and hand tools to perform job functions
· Complete repairs and parts replacements
· Work effectively with other team members in a safe environment
· Repair, install, adjust or maintain machines or vehicles
· Complete written record of work performed
Qualifications for Maintenance Mechanic:
· Successful trade or vocational school completion
· Associate's degree in mechanical, electrical or engineering specialties (preferred)
· 2 years experience in one or more of the skilled trades
· Valid driver's license
· Strong mechanical and manufacturing experience
· Ability to walk, stand, and lift heavy objects for an extended period of time
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to act competently in emergencies
· Working knowledge of two or more trades
· Be able to read electrical and mechanical prints.
· Work is performed while standing, sitting and/or walking.
· Requires the use of hands for simple grasping and fine manipulations.
· Requires bending, squatting, reaching.
· Requires the ability to lift, carry, push or pull up to 30 pounds, more with assistance.
Team oriented company with top paying wages and benefits in the valley in regards to the Aerospace Industry. To qualify for consideration, all candidates must be able to work 40+ hours per week in a fast paced, high-demand, quality environment. All candidates must also have sufficient verbal and written communication skills as well as good problem solving skills.
CassMac provides competitive wages and benefits. Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance available. This company also matches 401(k) contributions and many other benefits.
This is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant due to age, race, disability, veteran status, religion, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classification. VEVRAA federal subcontractor. This company provides provide equal employment opportunities to applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, or disabilities in compliance with federal and state laws including:
• The Civil Rights Act of 1964 as Amended
• Age Discrimination Act of 1967 as Amended
• Rehabilitation Act of 1973
• Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974
• Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act of 2009 (ADAAA)
• The Wagner-Peyser Act as Amended.
• The Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act
• Fair Credit Reporting Act, 15 U.S.C. 1681 et seq