Machinist Apprentice $500 Bonus (South Phoenix Gear Manufacturing)
3617 E. La Salle St Phoenix, AZ 85040
Gear Up LLC - Gear Manufacturing (Machinist Apprentice)
Location: 4334 E. Magnolia St, Phoenix, AZ 85034
Training will be provided - with lots of opportunities for growth & learning in our growing company!
Description of duties:
- Read and understand operation sheets, blue-prints
- Setup and inspect precision parts while maintaining a clean and organized work-station
- Minimum High School Diploma or trade school
- Basic Math
- Basic Computer skills
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds on a regular basis.
- Must be able to stand majority of the shift
Team oriented company with top paying wages and benefits in the valley in regards to the Aerospace Industry. To qualify for consideration, all candidates must be able to work 40+ hours per week in a fast paced, high-demand, quality environment. All candidates must also have sufficient verbal and written communication skills as well as good problem solving skills.
Gear Up/Cassavant Machining/CassMac provides competitive wages and benefits. Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance available. This company also matches 401(k) contributions and many other benefits.
This is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant due to age, race, disability, veteran status, religion, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classification. VEVRAA federal subcontractor. This company provides provide equal employment opportunities to applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, or disabilities in compliance with federal and state laws including:
• The Civil Rights Act of 1964 as Amended
• Age Discrimination Act of 1967 as Amended
• Rehabilitation Act of 1973
• Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974
• Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act of 2009 (ADAAA)
• The Wagner-Peyser Act as Amended.
• The Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act
• Fair Credit Reporting Act, 15 U.S.C. 1681 et seq