Phoenix, AZ 85018
We are a private periodontal practice located in Phoenix AZ.
This office treats periodontal disease to retain teeth for as long as possible. We utilize dental implants when natural teeth can not be saved. Our periodontal practice is limited to the placement of dental implants and the treatment of gum disease including recession.
We are seeking a full-time dental hygienist that has the experience to join our team!
Candidates should have excellent computer skills, several years of dental experience, and good communications skills. Arizona Hygiene license with local anesthesia is required.
Duties would include:
- Periodontal Maintenance Procedures
- Scaling and root planing with administration of local anesthesia and use of nitrous oxide
- Excellent documentation of electronic clinical records.
- Obtaining radiographs as required
- Paid time off
- Sick time
Hours of Operation are:
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Hours vary slightly.
- 44.00 to 46.00 per hour depending on experience
Come join our great Team today!!