- Dental Hygienist, 2 years (preferred)
- Actively participate in the Perfect Patient Experience™ by striving to keep your patients focused on optimal treatment while attending to their individual concerns and promoting the good qualities of your doctor
- Develop and take x-rays
- Remove deposits and strains from teeth by scaling and root planning
- Full mouth debridement
- Perio charting
- Select and use appropriate fluoride treatments and polish tooth restorations
- Assist dentist with exams and health education in the prevention and control of dental caries (decay) and gum disease.
- Obtain and review dental history and/or records from patient (review patient health history and care slips). Ensure that the health history is updated for all returning patients
- Developing care plans for maintain good oral hygiene on an individual basis
- Maintain strict compliance with State, Federal, and other regulations, (e.g., OSHA, WC, Dental Board, HIPAA, ADA, FEHA, DOL, HR policies and practices)
- Degree or certification for Hygiene from an accredited college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to meet state licensure requirements. Commitment to continuing education for hygiene and dentistry
- Valid and current Registered Dental Hygienist license in accordance with applicable state licensure requirements
- Advanced degree (e.g., Masters) for Hygiene from an accredited college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Licensed to administer Anesthetics
Magic Smiles Dental is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.'