Front Office Staff
1701 E. Thomas Rd. #204 Phoenix, AZ 85016
Magic Smiles has an opening for a Front Office Staff. We provide a working environment like no other dental office. All our staff members are provided training to make the transition to your new professional home. We offer all this and a compensation package that includes health insurance plans and PTO.
- Greet and check in patients in a friendly manner
- Maintain a full schedule of patients daily
- Assist patients with understanding and accepting their clinical diagnosis
- Calculate fees for dental treatment
- Coordinate financial agreements for the patient's financial responsibility of dental treatment
- Responding to patient billing or financial inquiries, directing to appropriate departments, as necessary.
- Fulfilling patient care responsibilities
- Check and respond to voicemails and emails left for the office
- Assist with other office duties as requested or needed
- Sitting 80%
- Standing/walking 20%
- Moderate noise levels from patient waiting area
- Dental office setting.
- Minimum lifting requirements of 35 pounds to accept equipment deliveries, and pack, unpack office supplies, and remove and lock sensitive patient information.
- Frequent client and interoffice personnel interaction as this position meets and greets patients, problem solving to specific patient needs and situations, and is heavily dependent on excellent customer interaction.
- Hearing – Must be able to hear telephonic equipment and comfortably communicate with Patients and others by telephone and in person.
- Near Vision - The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer) as required for business software, and operating office machines.
- Communication- Must effectively communicate and relay important information to patients and all departments of the office
Position Summary: Under Direct and Indirect Supervision, Answer inquiries and obtain information for public, patients, visitors, and other interested parties. Provide information to callers; Perform routine clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing, and maintaining patient paper and electronic files, and safeguarding sensitive patient information.