7100 E Cave Creek Rd, Cave Creek, AZ, USA, Suite 101 Cave Creek, AZ 85331
WHO WE ARE
Mountain Ridge Dental is a beautiful, long established, exceptional dental practice located in Cave Creek, AZ.
Mountain Ridge Dental is committed to delivering state of the art dental care and unsurpassed dental services to patients.
Mountain Ridge Dental provides superior dental care through our commitment to the highest standards of clinical excellence, client service and leadership.
Mountain Ridge Dental’s highly skilled team members are passionate about providing high quality dental services and are committed to Making Good Things Happen for our patients, as well as each other.
It is the intent at Mountain Ridge Dental for all team members to be aware of, and practice, our core values of passion, responsibility, integrity, compassion, and excellence.
It’s the Passion for patient care excellence and compassionate care that fuels our team members.
To ensure that all staff members are accountable to each other and our clients for the core values of Integrity, Compassion and Excellence.
To maintain the highest standards of professional and personal ethics and do the right thing, even when no one is looking.
For patients and their families, to ensure we treat our clients as we would want to be treated.
The delivery of high-quality care for our patients and customers.
- Greet and escort patient from the waiting area to the hygiene operatory room in a professional, friendly and hospitable manner.
- Deliver direct patient care to patients as assigned using established dental hygiene procedures.
- Develop and implement individualized dental care plans for patients: performs patient education, discharge planning and patient/family teaching.
- Assess dental condition and needs of patient: uses patient screen procedures to include review of medical history questionnaire, dental charting and perio charting.
- Take patients’ vital signs prior to the administration of anesthesia.
- Administer local anesthetic agents.
- Document dental history or chief complaint. Record and reports pertinent observations and patient reactions to dental staff as appropriate.
- Assist and implement emergency measures for sudden adverse developments during treatment of patients.
- Set up and break down of hygiene operatory rooms on the daily schedule.
- Prepare materials needed for the prescribed hygiene treatment.
- Clean calcareous deposits, accretions and stains from teeth and beneath margins of gums using dental instruments.
- Remove excess cement from coronal surfaces of teeth.
- Apply fluorides and other cavity preventing agents to arrest dental decay.
- Feel and visually examine oral soft tissue and gums using probes to locate periodontal recessed gums and signs of gum disease.
- Feel lymph nodes under patient’s chin to detect swelling or tenderness that could indicate presence of oral cancer.
- Process digital images.
- Chart conditions of decay and disease for diagnosis and treatment by the doctor.
- Provide clinical services and health education to improve and maintain oral health.
- Assists in the patient admission, transfer and discharge process as required with patient reception, telephone calls and other office duties.
- Follows proper OSHA protocols in sterilizing hygiene instruments and reports any equipment or instrument malfunctions to their supervisor.
- Demonstrates knowledge of, supports, and implements company mission, vision, value statements, standards, policies and procedures, operating instructions and confidentiality standards.
- Any other relevant duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge and understanding of federal, state and institutional regulations and guidelines for the provision of outpatient services.
- Knowledge and understanding of dental hygiene and associated procedures, terminology and techniques.
- Knowledge of Eaglesoft and digital imaging software.
- Ability to multi-task, organize/coordinate/prioritize work efficiently and to work under stress, with interruptions and deadlines.
- Ability to independently assess the nature and extent of dental, periodontal and associated conditions and pathology in patients.
- Ability for manual dexterity for use of dental instruments within a patient’s mouth with little room for error.
- Active listening skills to give attention to what other people are saying, take time to understand the points being made, asking questions, as appropriate.
- Ability to maintain organization in a changing environment; maintaining a flexible attitude and approach towards assignments.
- APPLY TODAY!