Front Office Representative - Gilbert
1488 W Elliot Road Gilbert, AZ 85233
Position Summary: Check in patient/collect co-payments/Greets all patients presenting a warm and caring environment
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Greet Patients
- Verify patient demographics and insurances
- Update any changes in G4/ONCO EMR (patient’s account)
- Scan insurance card(s)
- Notify Billing Department of insurance changes/additions
- Collect and post copay's/payments
- Generate receipt for copay's/payments
- Maintain daily copay/payment collection process
- Notify appropriate department of patient arrival
- Balance daily receipts against Payment Review Report
- Schedule appointments
- Follow up appointment telephone requests
- Walk In pts
- New Patients go to New Patient Scheduler
- Reschedule cancelled appointments
- Cross train new front desk personnel
- Other tasks as requested by management
- Other tasks Site Specific
- Ability to apply a common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving occasional, last-minute changes in generally standardized situations.
- High school diploma or a GED
- Six months related experience and / or training
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Apply today for more information regarding hours and benefits