Dental Front Office Insurance Specialist
4550 E Bell Rd Phoenix, AZ 85032
Dental Insurance Specialist Job Summary:
We're looking for a team member to join our growing team! Your days will consist of checking out patients and creating systems to efficiently and effectively help patients manage their dental needs. Insurance specialist should have incredible customer service skills and be passionate about providing excellent care across the board, from patient first impressions to patient walking out the door. If you love helping people and want to work alongside a group of experienced dental professionals, start your application today!
Dental Insurance Specialist Duties and Responsibilities:
- Talk to patients and make sure they feel comfortable.
- Working AR daily
- Mailing monthly statements
- Sending accounts to collections over 90 days,
- Innovate and problem solve daily with challenges that arise.
- Be efficient and effect in all aspects of our responsibilities.
- Provide documents and reports on deadlines and regular updates on opportunities and progress.
- collection at the time of service.
- Scheduling appts
- Answer phone calls
- Appeal denied claims
Dental Insurance specialist Requirements:
- Has five year or more in dentistry.
- Understand HIPAA regulations and all dentistry safety guidelines.
- Able to stand up and sit for a period of time to administer in the office.
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills, and customer service skills.
Dental Office Manager Benefits:
- Health insurance
- 401K profit-sharing plan
- 401k match
- Salary pay
- Dental benefits
- Continuing Education