Full time or Part time Associate Dentist
250 N Fairgrounds Rd Price, UT 84501
Our professional high-tech office is seeking a detail-oriented, motivated, self-directed full-time or part-time associate dentist. Requiring excellent communication skills with patients, quality and efficient clinical skills, ability to grow and learn advanced skills. This is an associate-level position in an established, growing, private dental office in Price, Utah. Technology includes prime scan Cerec prime scan, CBCT, great equipment, and an amazing team. We offer IV-sedation, Botox, implants, hospital/surgical center treatment, full mouth cosmetic cases, orthodontics and more. If you are comfortable with the skill the opportunity is available.
This position offers an excellent growth opportunity for the right candidate. Minimum guaranteed daily salary plus commission guaranteed $165,000 salary with health insurance. Customized benefits to meet your needs a minimum of $5,000 towards IRA, signing bonus, continuing education, and loan repayment available. The senior doctor believes in autonomy, collaboration, servitude, and mentoring. If you are interested in joining a quality, and ethical team where your participation makes a difference, send us your resume.
Associate Dentist Responsibilities:
- Examining patients' teeth and gums to diagnose and treat various oral health issues.
- Utilizing X-rays and computer-generated imaging to assist with examinations.
- Providing dental treatments to patients, including routine cleanings, extractions, dental fillings, cavity and tooth decay treatments, teeth whitening, bonding, and applications of dental crowns, caps, and veneers.
- Administering local anesthesia to patients as needed.
- Educating patients on good oral hygiene practices and advising them on proper aftercare following certain dental procedures.
- Performing oral cancer screenings.
- Prescribing antibiotics and pain medications to patients as required.
- Ensuring that all dental instruments and equipment are sterilized before each use.
- Taking impressions of patients’ mouths for the fabrication of customized mouthguards and dentures.
Associate Dentist Requirements:
- Doctor of dental surgery (DDS) or doctor of medicine in dentistry (DMD).
- State license to practice dentistry.
- CPR certification.
- Proven experience working in a dental practice.
- The ability to use various dental instruments and equipment.
- The ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- The ability to work in a team.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Helpful and polite.
Price is a hidden gem in Utah. It's a clear, healthy, blue sky with excellent air quality with a simple life that is refreshing. Price's backyard is full of hiking, biking, camping, and fishing. If you enjoy four beautiful seasons, the outdoors, and endless day trips 2 hours away to numerous national parks, this is the place for you! Housing and land are affordable and 50% cheaper than the Wasatch front. Your dollar goes further, but you can still enjoy all the amenities and activities of Utah without the crowds. Huntington Lake is 15 minutes away for water recreation. Lake Powell is 2 hours away. There are many camping sites, including San Rafael Swell, Huntington Canyon, and Goblin Valley. USU-Eastern is located in Price with the least expensive tuition in the state, which is perfect for high school and college-age kids. If you have young kids, we have full-day kindergarten along with numerous preschools. Some of the elementary schools are STEM schools as well. Kids have the opportunity to enjoy the outdoors, wave pool, sports, clubs, music, art, and so much more. It is affordable to participate in all of these as well.