Full Time Dental Hygienist
230 N Fairgrounds Rd Price, UT 84501
We're looking for a registered dental hygienist to join our gorwing team! You'll complete initial patient screenings, conduct dental cleanings, and assist dentists with examinations and procedures. Job seekers should have incredible customer service skills and a passion for providing excellent dental services. If you love helping people and want to work alongside a group of experienced dental professionals, start your application today!
Dutites and Responsibilities:
- Talk to patients and make sure they feel comfortable.
- Clean dental instruments to ensure everything is sterilized properly.
- Performing preliminary dental examinations.
- Look for signs of gum disease, infections, or cavities.
- Remove plaque and apply fluoride or other sealants to prevent cavities and tooth decay.
- Explain good oral hygiene techniquies to patients of all ages.
- Provide post-operative health education to patients.
- Create dental impressions of patient's visit and update their health history
- Degree in registered dental hygiene program.
- Has dental hygienist licensure in the state of Utah.
- Current CPR certification.
- Understand HIPAA reguations and all dentistry safety guidelines.
- Able to stand up and sit for period of times to administer dental exams and procedures.
- Strong communiation skills, interpersonal skills, and customer service skills.
- Health insurance
- 401k match
- Holiday pay
- Dental benefits
- Continuing Education
- Signing bonus/student loan repayment