230 N Fairgrounds Rd Price, UT 84501
Dental Hygienist Job Summary:
We're looking for a registered dental hygienist to join our growing team! Your days will consist of completing initial patient screenings, conducting dental cleanings, and assisting dentists with examinations and procedures. Registered Dental Hygienists should have incredible customer service skills and be passionate about providing excellent care across the board, from preventative treatments such as tooth brushing & flossing all the way up to more complex tasks like root canal therapy or crowns. If you love helping people and want to work alongside a group of experienced dental professionals, start your application today!
Dental Hygienist Duties and Responsibilities:
- Talk to patients and make sure they feel comfortable.
- Clean dental instruments to ensure everything is sterilized properly.
- Performing preliminary dental examinations.
- Look for signs of gum disease, infections, or cavities.
- Remove plaque and apply fluoride or other sealants to prevent cavities and tooth decay.
- Explain good oral hygiene techniques to patients of all ages.
- Provide post-operative health education to patients.
- Create dental impressions of patient's visits and update their health history
Dental Hygienist Requirements:
- Degree in registered dental hygiene program.
- Has dental hygienist licensure in the state of Utah.
- Current CPR certification.
- Understand HIPAA regulations and all dentistry safety guidelines.
- Able to stand up and sit for a period of time to administer dental exams and procedures.
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills, and customer service skills.
Dental Hygienist Benefits:
- Health insurance
- 401K profit-sharing plan
- 401k match
- Holiday pay
- Dental benefits
- Continuing Education
- Signing bonus/student loan repayment