Dental Front Office Patient Care Coordinator
10555 N Tatum Blvd #A104 Paradise Valley , AZ 85253
Dental Front Office
We are looking to hire a personable front office dental receptionist to ensure that dental patients’ appointments are appropriately scheduled, rescheduled, or canceled, depending on the needs of the patients. The front office dental receptionist’s responsibilities include entering patient information onto our data system, answering patients’ questions, and arranging referrals to other dental specialists.
To be successful as a front office dental receptionist, you should be able to organize and maintain patient waiting areas and front-desk areas. Ultimately, a top-performing front office dental receptionist will perform all duties in a manner that ensures the efficient running of the dental practice.
Front Office Duties & Responsibilities
- Greeting and welcoming patients to the practice.
- Scheduling, rescheduling, or canceling appointments as needed.
- Assisting patients in filling out information forms.
- Preparing patients’ route slips and daily schedules for the dental staff.
- Updating patient records and documenting recent treatments and procedures.
- Communicating with dental insurance providers
- Verifying methods of payment and collecting payments as needed.
- Performing general office duties, such as answering telephones, photocopying, filing, and faxing.
Front Office Requirements
- At least 1 year of dental office experience is required.
- Knowledge of dental insurance.
- Proven experience working in a dental office.
- Sound knowledge of dental terminology.
- Proficient in dental practice management software.
- Good telephone etiquette.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills