Join our dynamic Arizona Biltmore Dentistry dental practice as a Front Desk Receptionist and be the welcoming face and friendly voice that creates a positive first impression for our patients. As a Front Desk Receptionist, you will play a crucial role in providing exceptional customer service and ensuring smooth operations at our dental practice. If you have excellent communication skills, a warm and professional demeanor, and enjoy working in a collaborative team environment, we invite you to apply for this position.
As our Front Desk Receptionist, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Greeting patients with a warm and friendly demeanor, ensuring a positive experience from the moment they enter the practice.
- Managing patient check-in and check-out processes, verifying and updating patient information, and collecting payments.
- Scheduling appointments, coordinating with the dental team to optimize the appointment calendar.
- Answering phone calls and addressing patient inquiries or routing them to the appropriate team member.
- Managing patient records, ensuring accuracy and confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA regulations.
- Coordinating with insurance providers to verify coverage and process claims.
- Maintaining a clean and organized front desk area, including stocking and ordering office supplies as needed.
- Collaborating with the dental team to ensure smooth patient flow and efficient operations.
- Providing exceptional customer service, addressing patient concerns or complaints with empathy and professionalism.
To succeed in this role, you should possess the following qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent; additional certification or education in healthcare administration is a plus.
- Previous experience as a receptionist or in a customer service role, preferably in a dental or healthcare setting.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport with patients and team members.
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Proficiency in using dental practice management software and scheduling systems.
- Knowledge of insurance processes and dental terminology is desirable.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive patient information with care.
- Professional appearance and a friendly, positive attitude.
- Competitive compensation package based on experience.
- Health insurance coverage.
- Retirement savings plan.
- Paid time off and holidays.