2777 E Camelback Rd ste 101 Phoenix, AZ 85016
Dental Assistant Job Overview
Our offices are seeking three fantastic Dental Assistants in Phoenix and Scottsdale, Arizona. We provide a working environment like no other dental office you have ever seen! We are adding to our growing team!! All of our staff members are provided training to make the transition to your new professional home a FUN and WELCOMING ONE! We offer all this and a compensation package that includes health, vision, and dental benefits, a FUN bonus structure, PTO, and IRA option. We are looking forward to meeting you!!!
Dental Assistant Responsibilities
- Assist our Doctors to provide a 5-Star Experience for our patients
- Maintain patient flow and follow the back office policies as well as the systems and operations
- Provide outstanding customer service for the patient; excellent chair side manner.
- Take high quality radiographs and intra-oral photos
- Be a Team Player, be clean, present, engaged, ready to work at all assigned shift times.
- Clean the office and treatment rooms
- Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance
- Follow organizations safety policies and procedures
- Have knowledge and an understanding of dental terminology sufficient to perform your job successfully
- Verify patient health history (basic health review, medications, understanding impact with dentistry) and document appropriately in patients chart
- Assist with other office duties as requested or needed
Dental Assistant Qualifications
- Knowledge of Dentrix and Dexis is a Plus
- Dental Assistant license as required by state and/or Dental Assisting Experience
- Outstanding positive attitude and demeanor
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of all company policies and rules
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Days needed PART TIME AND FULL TIME: Monday-Saturday