Part time Dental Hygienist
13760 W Camelback Rd Ste 50 Litchfield Park, AZ 85340
Beautiful Dental Office in Litchfield Park with an open position for a Part time Dental Hygienist. We are a patient focused office that works hard to provide the best customer service and patient care. If you are a team player and love to focus on patient care, this could be your new home. We have an excellent team that strives to learn new things within a growing practice with a unique motto. We are a paperless, digital office. If you love to do quality dentistry, this is the place for you!
Dental Hygienist Requirements:
- Dental Hygienist license
- Laser Certification
- Local Anesthesia Certification
- Minimum two years experience as Dental Hygienist
- Consistently professional appearance and attitude
- Excellent communications skills
- Proficiency with computers. MAC knowledge is a plus, not required.
- Self motivated and a team player
- Reliable and detail oriented
- Ethical and professional
Dental Hygienist Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Perform hygiene clinical procedures, including prophy, periodontal maintenance, scaling and root planing, sealants, fluoride, oral cancer screenings and x-rays, laser
- Review of medical history, informed consents and document findings appropriately in patients chart.
- Communicate with doctor possible patient's needs for restorative and/or periodontal procedures
- Provide compasionate patient care and service; exhibit outstanding customer service and hospitality as well as chair side manner.
- Educate patient on oral hygiene, health, disease as well as procedures and services; establish/communicate continued care.
- Provide gentle and proactive patient care
- Strong time-management
- Computer skills
- Honest and reliable
We provide Personalized, gentle, comprehensive dental care that focuses on minimizing anxiety. All our dental treatments are infused with complimentary spa treatments in private rooms that create a unique and relaxing experience. At our practice, we focus on customer service and patient experience. We see patients as human beings that have the same needs as we do. We believe patients deserve to be treated with respect, kindness and patience. We go beyond all expectations and change patient's mind about the delivery of dental care. From the front office to the exam room, our practice is made up of professionals who take patient's oral health very seriously. Using state-of-the art equipment designed with safety and efficiency in mind, we are able to offer top-notch care. patient safety and comfort are our priority. As you walk through our office, you will notice that everything has been design to provoke a sense of calmness. All our rooms are enclosed to provide the privacy patient's deserve to discuss their concerns. We are committed to providing great care and customer service.