Dental Sterilization Technician
13909 W Camino Del Sol 102 Sun City West, AZ 85375
At Burns Dentistry, every week is Team Member Appreciation Week!
Join Burns Dentistry to work with a team who recognizes the critical role our Dental Assistants play in delivering quality, compassionate patient care and will empower you to build your skills and advance your career.
At our office, we have fun and we do great things. How would you like:
- Excellent work-life balance, giving you plenty of time for family and friends
- A team that puts patients first and has the online ratings to prove it
- To continually grow your skills with CE and on-the-job training in advanced procedures like endo, oral surgery, periodontics, implant dentistry, sealants, and more
- Career advancement opportunities – many of our dental assistants have advanced in their clinical roles
- A positive culture where you are supported, valued and recognized
- Extensive OSHA & CPR Training
- Comprehensive benefits package: Medical (including HSA and FSA), Dental, Vision, 401K, and paid time off for positions working 32 hours or more
We celebrate your success and embrace giving back to our communities. We’ve been named one of the Top Companies to Work by AZCentral TWO years in a row.
As a Dental Assistant you'll Spend Time...
- Maintaining dental instruments, supplies and equipment inventory, and other ancillary duties
- Preparing dental materials, operatories and equipment for the scheduled treatments
- Operating, monitor, and maintain sterilization equipment
- Complying with and share the implementation of all safety, sterilization and infection control requirements
- Proactively support team members and pods
We're Excited about you if...
- You have the ability to thrive in an environment of change and growth
- You are accountable and coachable to learn
- You experience successfully maintaining a positive attitude while working in a team environment with competing priorities
- You have the ability to engage with providers, and team members building professional relationships
- You have the ability to be flexible and accept different work assignments within the practice, which may include travel to other locations, with a positive approach
- You have outstanding organization skills
- You have the ability to think individually as well as collaboratively when approaching job responsibilities
- You have the ability to demonstrate initiative, dependability, and promptness
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
As an equal opportunity employer committed to meeting the needs of a multigenerational and multicultural workforce, Burns Dentistry recognizes that a diverse staff, reflective of our community, is an integral and welcome part of a successful and ethical business. We hire local talent at all levels regardless of race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or disability and actively foster inclusion in all forms both within our company and across interactions with clients, candidates, and partners.
If this position caught your eye, send us your resume! For best consideration, include the job title and source where you found this position in the subject line of your email to hr @BurnsDentistry.com Already a Burns Dentistry candidate? Please connect directly with your recruiter to discuss this opportunity.