57 E Monterey Way PHOENIX, AZ 85012
Our established, family-focused outstanding dental practice is seeking an exceptional Dental Assistant for an opportunity to join our dedicated team.
Who We Are
We are a general dentistry practice that has been caring for patients in central Phoenix for three generations. Our approach places exceptional patient care above all else. We take the time to get to know our patients and their families and provide dental care that best suits their situation.
Who We're Looking For
We are looking for a highly skilled dental assistant with excellent chair-side manner to join our team. The best candidate would have at least 3 years of experience in restorative procedures, extractions, endo, Invisalign and whitening. We want someone who puts excellent patient care above all else, is willing to help wherever needed, and wants to be part of a small and caring work family. Excellent customer service and organizational skills are required. Pay DOE Monday-Thursday 7:45am-5pm.
- Greet patients
- Prep operatories for procedures
- Assist Doctor in any procedure
- Provide instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to treatment area, positioning instruments for dentist's access, suctioning, passing instruments
- Take x-rays
- Invisalign case prep and delivery
- Inform patients of dental office procedures and policy
- Maintain and manage patient records in compliance with privacy and security regulations
Dr. Greg Pafford
57 E Monterey Way
Phoenix, AZ 85012