Dental Front office, receptionist
6232 n 7th street phoenix, AZ 85014
We are looking to hire a personal front office Dental receptionist to ensure that our Dental patients appointments are appropriately schedule, rescheduled or canceled depending on the needs of the patient the front office Dental receptionist responsibilities include entering patient information onto our data system, answering patients questions, follow and record incoming and outgoing Lab cases. Also promote online reviews and patients' positive feedback of their experience with our team.
To be a successful front office Dental receptionist, you should be able to organize and maintain patients waiting area and front-desk area. ultimately a top-performing front office Dental receptionist will perform all duties in a manner that ensure the efficient running of dental practice by communicating with the rest of the team. promoting the brand and technologies and services we provide for our patients
Front Office Duties & Responsibilites
- greeting and welcoming patients to the practice
- assisting patients in filling out information forms and obtaining consent forms
- communicate with dental insurance providers
- verify methods of payments I'm collecting the appropriate payments as needed
- promote the office brand, and encourage positive feedbacks and respond to the reviews online
- office events planning and social media updates
Front Office Requirement
- six months of office experience, dental office experience is a plus
- knowledge of dental insurance and dental terminology and proficiency in dental practice management software (dentrix)
- exceptional telephone etiquette and customer service skills
- professional appearance and friendly upbeat attitude is a must.
What We Offer
- bonuses based on office performance,online reviews, and goals.
- competitive salary including paid time off (one week per year) after one year of commitment
- 401K retirement with company match and medical benefits
we are looking for an individual that fits the positive culture of our office. We offer convenient and modern technology including same day Cerec crown and Cone beam CT scan and Laser therapy to our patients. surgical and aesthetic full mouth reconstruction including full mouth crowns and veneers.