6232 n 7th street phoenix, AZ 85014
We are looking for a competent dental assistant who will make the dentist's office more efficient and pleasant for patients. To ensure an excellent customer service, and lift the administrative and basic dental tasks off the dentist's shoulders. Dental assistants should be well-organized with great attention to detail. You should be able to follow instructions and respect dental office regulations. We are a busy General Practice office that provides a wide variety of dental procedures. If you are interested in adding new dental skills to your dental knowledge, we look forward to meeting with you.
SURGICAL EXPERIENCE AND CEREC SAME DAY CROWN AND i-TERO SCANNING along WITH INVISALIGN BUTTON PLACEMENTS, IS A PLUS
MUST KNOW HOW TO TREATMENT PLAN IN DENTRIX SOFTWARE.
MUST BE ABLE TO TAKE A FULL MOUTH X-RAYS IN UNDER 10 MIN AND ALSO BE ABLE TO MAKE GREAT ALGINATE IMPRESSION AND POUR MODELS. (we are a digital office for the most part)
Dental Assistant Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcome customers to the dental office
- Prepare patients for treatments or checkups ensuring their comfort
- Select and set up instruments, equipment, and material needed
- Sterilize instruments according to regulations
- Knowledge of maintaining dental equipment
- Assist the dentist through 4-handed dentistry
- Undertake lab tasks as instructed
- Provide oral hygiene and post-operative care instructions
- Keep the dental room clean and well-stocked
- Schedule appointments
- Maintain accurate patient records and assist with payment procedures
DENTAL ASSISTANT REQUIREMENTS
- Proven experience as a dental assistant
- knowledge of dental instruments and sterilization methods
- Understanding of health and safety regulations
- Ability to perform regulated non-surgical tasks like coronal polishing is a plus
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Attention to detail
- Well-organized and reliable
- High school diploma; graduating from dental assistant school preferred
- Additional certification or training is an asset
WHAT WE OFFER
Monthly Bonus based on production
One week Paid Time Off and major holidays paid time off.
401 k retirement
Office fun events for team building
free dental treatment for the staff ( you are responsible for any lab costs) and discounted fees for family and friends.
we look forward to hear from you.