222 South Mill Avenue Suite 800 Tempe , AZ 85281
The Accounting Specialist is responsible for processing all AP transactions, handling our company's bills, and credit card categorization/reconciliation using tools such as Bill.com, Expensify and Sage Intact. This role has a range of duties that include managing the AP inbox, receiving, opening, and logging invoices, as well as other duties like bank reconciliation, invoicing and data entry.
- Credit card, bank account and expense report reconciliation/documentation.
- Accounts payable invoice and data entry.
- Handling payments in an organized and timely manner.
- Development and maintenance of Excel spreadsheets.
- Providing administrative assistance to the accounting/finance department.
- Assisting with audits, compliance reviews, and other mandatory reports.
- Other responsibilities as needed or assigned.
- High school diploma/GED.
- Degree in accounting or related field preferred.
- 2+ years accounting/bookkeeping experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good math and communication skills.
- Team player with strong organizational skills.
At GEN4, we pride ourselves on our commitment to providing an incredible patient experience. We are passionate about our craft and the impact we can have on our patients. We aim to foster a doctor-centric organization that allows our doctors to do more of what they love. Culture, high performance, growth, and development are deeply embedded in our business, and we have our sights set on finding individuals who are excited to be a part of a growing, flourishing company like ours.