The Front Office Assistant/Dental Assistant is integral to fostering our doctor-centric culture, supporting the administrative needs of the practice's patients and doctors. We are seeking an exceptional, self-motivated Front Office Assistant who displays a positive attitude as a team player. We are searching for an individual with a passion for customer care and willingness to join in an amazing dental team.
If you think fit well into this position and are looking for a rewarding career in dental, we’d love to hear from you.
· Greet and check in patients in a friendly manner
· Maintain a full schedule of patients daily
· Assist patients with understanding and accepting their clinical diagnosis
· Calculate fees for dental treatment
· Coordinate financial agreements for the patient's financial responsibility of dental treatment
· Responding to patient billing or financial inquiries, directing to appropriate departments, as necessary.
· Check and respond to voicemails and emails left for the office
· Assist with other office duties as requested or needed
Experience and Competencies
· 1+ years of dental front office experience required
· Competent with Eaglesoft, and email software
· Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, and computer skills
· Organized and Professional with a interest in customer care
· Strong work ethic, reliable, and committed