750 N Kendrick St Suite 100 Flagstaff, AZ 86001
At GEN4, we pride ourselves on our commitment to providing an incredible patient experience. We are passionate about our craft and the impact we can have on our patients. We aim to foster a doctor-centric organization that allows our doctors to do more of what they love. Culture, high performance, growth, and development are deeply embedded in our business and we have our sights set on finding individuals who are excited to be a part of a growing, flourishing company like ours.
The Dental Assistant is integral to fostering our doctor-centric culture, supporting the clinical needs of the practice's patients and doctors. We are seeking a responsible, motivated Dental Assistant who enjoys creating an amazing patient experience. The right candidate will be personable, reliable, hardworking, and self-motivated.
If you think fit well into this Dental Assistant position and are looking for a rewarding career in Dental Assisting, we’d love to hear from you.
· Assist the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures
· Set up and breakdown operatory post treatment
· Take dental radiographs (x-rays)
· Manage infection control - prepare and sterilize instruments and equipment
· Provide patients with instructions for oral care following all dental treatment procedures
· Educate patients on appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health
· Perform various office tasks as necessary
Education and Experience
· Dental Assistant Certificate where state regulations specify
· X-ray certification
· High School Diploma or equivalent