Dental Practice Manager
222 South Mill Avenue Suite 800 Tempe , AZ 85281
At GEN4, we pride ourselves on our commitment to providing an incredible patient experience. We are passionate about our craft and the impact we can have on our patients. We aim to foster a doctor-centric organization that allows our doctors to do more of what they love. Culture, high performance, growth, and development are deeply embedded in our business and we have our sights set on finding individuals who are excited to be a part of a growing, flourishing company like ours.
The Office Manager is integral in fostering our doctor-centric culture, rallying the team to provide a positive patient experience. This role will provide operational oversight over the practice, reporting to the Director of Operations, ensuring the doctor and staff have the support they need to meet daily and monthly production goals.
- Open the office each morning to provide the doctors, staff and patients with an environment where they feel supported, prepared, and safe.
- Lead the office staff in a Morning Huddle to rally align the team around the schedule, areas of opportunity and daily production goals
- Build and maintain a schedule that is efficient for the doctor and staff, ensuring the right treatment is being scheduled to meet daily production goals
- Successfully communicate treatment plans to patients, educating them on the long-term health benefits of completing care while providing them comfort and additional resources
- Maintain outward communication with patients, vendors, staff, and the main office via phone and email
- Verify insurance, submit claims, process payments, complete EOD reporting and deposits, as required
- Ensure a basic suite of calls are being completed – care calls, treatment calls, accounts payable, verifying scheduled appointments, securing unscheduled treatment, etc.
Education and Experience
- Previous experience in an Office Manager role in a Dental Practice for 3+ years
- Possesses a high comfort level operating within excel and outlook
- Possesses strong familiarity with DPMS – Dentrix, specifically
- Nice to have: Digital Charting capabilities, Care Credit Process Facilitation