4202 N 32nd Street Phoenix, AZ 85018
At GEN4, we pride ourselves on our commitment to providing an incredible patient experience. We are passionate about our craft and the impact we can have on our patients. We aim to foster a doctor-centric organization that allows our doctors to do more of what they love. Culture, high performance, growth, and development are deeply embedded in our business and we have our sights set on finding individuals who are excited to be a part of a growing, flourishing company like ours.
We are hiring a Registered Dental Hygienist for our growing company. Our Hygiene department is the heartbeat of our practice and we are looking for a motivated, goal-orientated individual to help provide the most efficient dental care for our community.
If you think fit well into this position and are looking for a rewarding career in Dental Hygiene, we’d love to hear from you.
· Perform hygiene clinical procedures, including cleanings, prophy, periodontal maintenance, scaling and root planning, sealants, flouride, oral cancer screenings and x-rays
· Communicate with doctor where there are opportunities in patients for restorative and/or periodontal needs
· Obtain and review dental history and/or records from patient (review patient health history and care slips). Ensure that the health history is updated for all returning patients
· Educate patients regarding the importance of oral hygiene, as well as instruction and demonstration of effective oral hygiene methods
· Partner with team members to assist in ensuring patients have an incredible experience
· Partner with Lead Hygienist to own and drive the Hygiene schedule; schedule appoints as needed
· Maintain strict compliance with State, Federal, and other regulations, (e.g., OSHA, WC, Dental Board, HIPAA, ADA, FEHA, DOL, HR policies and practices)
Experience and Competencies
· Associate’s degree from an accredited Hygiene program
· Current State Dental Hygiene License
· Current CPR Certification
· Anesthesia Certification
· Strong working knowledge of Dentrix