Ap and Payroll Specialist
222 South Mill Avenue Suite 800 Tempe , AZ 85281
AP & Payroll Specialist
The AP & Payroll Specialist is responsible for preparing payroll, handling our company's bills, and managing our accounts payable. This role has a range of duties that include collecting timesheets, calculating wages, and ensuring employees receive their pay on time. In addition, the AP & Payroll Specialist is tasked with receiving, opening, and logging invoices, as well as other duties like bank reconciliation, accounts payable invoice and data entry.
- Collecting and verifying timesheets.
- Calculating payable hours, commissions, bonuses, tax withholdings, and deductions.
- Answering employees' questions and concerns regarding payroll.
- Investigating and resolving payroll discrepancies.
- Maintaining and updating employee records.
- Preparing payroll reports.
- Credit card, bank account and expense report reconciliation/documentation.
- Accounts payable invoice and data entry.
- Handling payments in an organized and timely manner.
- Development and maintenance of Excel spreadsheets.
- Coordinating with the HR department to ensure correct employee data.
- Providing administrative assistance to the accounting department.
- Maintaining employee and workplace privacy.
- Assisting with audits, compliance reviews, and other mandatory reports.
- Other responsibilities as needed or assigned.
- High school diploma/GED.
- Degree in accounting or related field preferred.
- Two years’ experience in a payroll department.
- Proficient in Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good math and communication skills.
- Team player with strong organizational skills.
At GEN4, we pride ourselves on our commitment to providing an incredible patient experience. We are passionate about our craft and the impact we can have on our patients. We aim to foster a doctor-centric organization that allows our doctors to do more of what they love. Culture, high performance, growth, and development are deeply embedded in our business and we have our sights set on finding individuals who are excited to be a part of a growing, flourishing company like ours.