Dental Treatment Coordinator
7000 State Route 179 Suite B100-1 Sedona , AZ 86351
At GEN4, we pride ourselves on our commitment to providing an incredible patient experience. We are passionate about our craft and the impact we can have on our patients. We aim to foster a doctor-centric organization that allows our doctors to do more of what they love. Culture, high performance, growth, and development are deeply embedded in our business and we have our sights set on finding individuals who are excited to be a part of a growing, flourishing company like ours.
The Front Office Assistant/Treatment Coordinator is integral to fostering our doctor-centric culture, supporting the administrative needs of the practice's patients and doctors. We are seeking an exceptional, self-motivated Front Office Assistant who displays a positive attitude as a team player. We are searching for an individual with a passion for customer care and willingness to join in an amazing dental team.
If you think fit well into this position and are looking for a rewarding career in dental, we’d love to hear from you.
· Greet and check in patients in a friendly manner
· Maintain a full schedule of patients daily
· Assist patients with understanding and accepting their clinical diagnosis
· Calculate fees for dental treatment
· Coordinate financial agreements for the patient's financial responsibility of dental treatment
· Responding to patient billing or financial inquiries, directing to appropriate departments, as necessary.
· Check and respond to voicemails and emails left for the office
· Assist with other office duties as requested or needed
Experience and Competencies
· 1+ years of dental front office experience required
· Competent with Eaglesoft, and email software
· Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, and computer skills
· Organized and Professional with a interest in customer care
· Strong work ethic, reliable, and committed