We are seeking an exceptional candidate who can adapt at handling multiple tasks within a fast-paced work environment. Someone who provides exceptional care and customer service to, not only our patients, but their co-workers. Must be highly motivated and a TEAM player who is willing to cross-train with opportunities to learn our entire business.
Your general dental experience, coupled with your attention to detail, enthusiasm, and impeccable work ethic, assures an opportunity for us to visit and explore this employment opportunity. We look forward to meeting with you to consider you for an important part in our dental practice!
1. Conduct interview to understand the patient’s oral health history, concerns, and objectives
2. Explain the treatment plan, address patient concerns, and answer any questions
3. Assist the Doctors to facilitate and aim for a flawless appointment.
4. Build trust, and understand the patient’s objectives
5. Introduce new patients to the practice by going over health history, explaining the doctor’s examination, and describing any other features about the practice that should be highlighted.
6. Assist during a variety of treatment procedures
7. Set up and breakdown operatory post treatment
8. Manage infection control – prepare and sterilize instruments and equipment
9. Educate patients on appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain good oral health
10. Collaborate with practice team to ensure optimum patient satisfaction
Health insurance, dental benefits, 401K, and team bonuses.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: To be determined upon experience
8-hour shift (4+ day/weekly)
Supplemental pay types
Ability to commute/relocate.
Scottsdale, AZ 85255: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Dental assisting: 1 year (Preferred)
X-Ray Certification (Preferred)