Phoenix, AZ 85017
Join our Team as an Office Manager/Dental Treatment Coordinator
Seeking a responsible, goal-oriented candidate with experience running a Dental office. The ideal candidate will be a leader, proficient in office management who can effectively manage day-to-day operations, patient care and recall, patient collections, and generals on billing. Our group has an insurance billing department so claim follow ups will not be part of your job. Your primary job will be taking care of the patient's health needs and finding financial ways for them to achieve their treatment goals. If you think you would fit well into this position and are looking for a rewarding career in a busy and growing dental office we’d love to hear from you. Compensation is based upon experience.
We understand that you work hard, which is why we provide an excellent compensation and benefits package. If your career ambitions include leadership and further advancement, we offer many opportunities to help you meet your goals.
- Medical and prescription drug insurance
- Free dental services for yourself and your dependents minus lab fees
- 6 paid holidays off
- Team-focused, uplifting and educational work culture
- Spanish speaking preferred but not required
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, management and relationship-building skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Superior treatment plan acceptance rate
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn new programs