16425 E PALISADE S BLVD Fountain Hills, AZ 85268
New Grads, Welcome to Apply!
We are in the hunt for a STELLAR DENTAL ASSISTANT who is fun-loving yet serious about their job. Someone who desires to continually learn, grow, and faces change and challenges with an open mind and willingness to help us reach our long-term goals!
The job would include assisting the dentist AND our hygiene department. Our office is a great place to work because we have developed a work environment that takes great honest care of our patients yet also creates a safe haven for employees.
We are a General Dentist Family Practice that uses OPEN DENTAL software that has a strong patient base in a friendly, small community. The office has been a part of Fountain Hills for over 20 years. Our Dental Assistants assist the Dentist AND will be expected to assist the Hygienists as well.
We are hoping to find someone who can join our growing practice working to help educate and treat our dental family.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: BASED ON EXPERIENCE LEVEL
- Dental Benefit for employee
- Employee family discount
- Paid time off
- Holiday Pay
- 8-5 Monday to Wednesday
- 8-1 Thursdays
- All patients are required to wear masks and temperatures taken upon arriving.
- A protocol is in place for patients to enter the operatory
- Entire office protocols are in place
Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Experience: Dental Assisting: NEW GRADS WELCOME!! 1-3 years (Preferred)
- Registered Dental Assistant (Preferred)
- X-Ray Certification (Preferred)
Clinical Setting: General Dentistry
CDA/RDA License Required: No
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects.
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work AND the bigger picture.
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail.
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- The waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place