Medical/Dental Front office position
16620 North 40th Street Phoenix, AZ 85032
Our medical/dental front office administrator for an established progressive Medical/Dental office seeking an amazing team player. one who is looking to be a part of our amazing team.
The office administrator candidate will possess exceptional customer service skills, a desire for advancement. devotion to patient care that exceeds expectations is a must.
We are looking for someone who loves teamwork, is outgoing, self-motivated to make a difference in the workplace.
- to provide our patients safe comprehensive care
- to treat patients with many forms of anesthesia
- a safe and comfortable work environment
- long term team members proud to be a unique service to patients
This is a full-time position. Office experience in any industry is required to be considered for this position, however Medical / Dental Office experienced candidates will be considered firs
Service and Skill Set of the medical-dental administrator;
- Highly self-motivated team player.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Reliable, flexible, and professional.
- Exceptional customer service and multitasking skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- handle multi-line calls
- perform administrative duties
- schedule appointments/check-in patients
- accurately maintain detailed patient record
- maintain a professional demeanor throughout the work day
- recall patients for follow up
- assist with other duties as needed
A great work environment with great opportunities for growth.
Dental and anesthesia experience preferred but willing to train the right candidates.
- Good Communicator
- Willingness to learn
Office hours are Monday through Thursday 7am to 4 pm Fridays 8 am to 2 pm
Benefits discussed at interview