Medical Office Administrator
16620 North 40th Street Phoenix, AZ 85032
A medical treatment coordinator for an established progressive Medical/Dental office seeking an amazing team player. one who is looking to be a part of our amazing team.
The treatment coordinator candidate will posess exceptional coustomer service skills, a desire for advancement. devotion to patient care that exceeds expectations is a must.
We are looking for someone who loves teamwork , is outgoing, self motivated to make a difference in the work place.
our goals ;
- to provide our patients safe comprehensive care
- to treat patients with many forms of anesthesia
- a safe and comfortable work environment
- long term team members proud to be a unique service to patients
this is a full time position. . Office experience in any industry is required to be considered for this position, however Medical / Dental Office experienced candidates will be considered firs
Service and Skill Set of the medical treatment coordinator;
- Highly self motivated team player.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Reliable, flexible and professional.
- Exceptional customer service and multitasking skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
Great work environment with great opportunities for growth.
Dental and anesthesia experience preferred but willing to train the right candidates.
- Good Communicator
- Willingness to learn
office hours are monday through thursday 7am to 4 pm fridays 8 am to 2 pm
benefits discussed at interview