New York, NY 10022
The HRIS Manager serves as the lead for the Human Resources Department technology focused projects. This role is responsible for analyzing and directing all functional related activities within the scope of the HR related information systems. This person works to introduce, implement, and support daily management of HR system(s) that will deliver functional services throughout the organization.
Successful candidate will be a strategic minded HRIS lead with demonstrated ability to define and drive significant change to processes across the different divisions of Catholic Charities. Successful candidates will have the following combination of education and experience:
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience implementing and managing medium to large scale HR Systems from a technical and a functional perspective required
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (human resources or computer science) required
- Function business knowledge and experience with Human Resources is a plus
- Experience with Kronos is a must. ATS system and Lawson system knowledge is a plus
- Must have experience with report writing/production
- Experience with managing the RFP and selection process for software is preferred
- Experience creating & leading presentations, workshops, and/or trainings highly desired
The Catholic Charities of New York office is located in midtown-east Manhattan. This position is currently remote due to rising COVID cases in the New York area. This position will transition to a hybrid role once it is safe to do so, requiring 2-3 days/week in office. Successful candidates must be willing & able to transition from remote to hybrid work within 90-days of employment start and comply fully with all federal, state, and local mandates surrounding COVID.