New York, NY 10022
The Recruiting Manager handles the full life cycle of recruiting process, systems & staff for all Catholic Charities of New York. This is a new position created to continue the success of the Catholic Charities of New York's growing staff across greater NYC.
The Recruiting Manager, along with a team of direct reports, is responsible to meet recruitment needs, developing sourcing strategies, pre-screen candidates to assess qualifications through a combination of behavioral and competency-based interviewing, and monitor requisition status to ensure an efficient recruitment process. In addition to actively recruiting and sourcing for open positions, the Recruiting Manager will be responsible for partnering with as well as providing regular updates and reports to hiring managers on the status of all open roles. The Recruiting Manager for the Catholic Charities of New York will recruit for a wide array of job roles, from blue to white collar.
Successful candidates will have the following combination of education and experience:
- 5+ years full-time workplace experience in a high-volume, varied role recruitment environment
- Strong experience in candidate sourcing is a plus
- Prior experience in supervising others is a plus
- Experience in a non-profit or not-for-profit environment is preferred
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field is highly desired
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Power Point, and Word required
- Experience creating & leading presentations, workshops, and/or trainings highly desired
The Catholic Charities of New York office is located in midtown-east Manhattan. This position is currently remote due to rising COVID cases in the New York area. This position will transition to a hybrid role once it is safe to do so, requiring 2-3 days/week in office. Successful candidates must be willing & able to transition from remote to hybrid work within 90-days of employment start and comply fully with all federal, state, and local mandates surrounding COVID.