Would you like to turn your love of travel into a career?
Would you like to work from home or work while you travel?
You are thinking, "Yes, but I have no experience!" No worries, we will train you!
Our family-owned travel agency is expanding. We are looking for enthusiastic people with a love of travel to join our team. Training is provided, so there is NO Experience Required! We have exceptional tools, resources, and on-going support that we provide. The best part, there is no set cap on your earning potential. Also, as you grow with our company, travel benefits and perks are available. Our ideal candidate must be passionate about travel, willing to learn, self-directed, open to feedback, willing to take initiative, and prior travel industry experience is a plus (but not required). This role requires researching, planning, and managing travel arrangements for leisure and/or business travel. It also entails providing tourism-related services and package tours on behalf of our suppliers. We also provide training, tools, and resources to support you in growing your personal client base. The ideal candidate will deliver exceptional customer service, exceed client expectations, and keep our clients satisfied to promote recurring business.
The Sunkiss’d Travel Team is a family-owned and operated Travel Agency with a strong industry presence. We pride ourselves on supporting our Advisors with exceptional training, resources, and tools to aid in their growth with our company. This position is 100% commission, with travel-related benefits once agency earmarks are achieved.
- Plan and sell transportation, accommodations, insurance, and other travel-related services.
- Cultivate and grow a personal base of clients, training, and marketing tools provided.
- Cooperate with clients to determine their needs and advise them of appropriate destinations, modes of transportation, travel dates, costs, and accommodations.
- Provide relevant information, brochures, and publications (guides, local customs, maps, regulations, events, etc) to travelers.
- Book transportation, make hotel reservations, and collect payment/fees.
- Use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials to sell itinerary tour packages.
- Deal with occurring travel needs, problems, complaints, or refunds.
- Complete our new hire training orientation.
- Willing to attend travel seminars to remain updated with tourism trends.
- Enter data into our software and maintain client files.
- Maintain statistical and financial records.
- Meet profit and sales targets.
- Availability to attend company meetings and personal coaching sessions.
- Must have your own computer, high-speed internet, and phone.
- Passion for travel and willingness to learn.
- Excellent computer skills and ability to operate web-based platforms for booking and research.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in English, Other languages are a plus.
- Strong sales skills.
- Ability to interact, communicate, and negotiate effectively.
- Personal travel experience a plus
- Familiarity with social media platforms (for marketing activities) a plus.
- Sound knowledge of domestic and international travel trends a plus, but not required.
- Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field a plus, but not required.
- Must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States.
- Must be able to pass a background check
- High Commission level - Commission range of 60% - 90% based on experience and sales achieved within a calendar year.
- CLIA card for eligible agents - cardholders receive special considerations and discounts across the travel industry.
- Access to Client Relationship Management software (CRM) - access your client files online from anywhere!
- Access to Free Lead Program - Agent profiles are searchable nationwide on the Travel Leaders Network website.
- Agent Communication Methods – Software that provides support through networking and building relationships with other TravelAble agents and the owner!
- Online Agent Portal - contains a growing library of supplier information pages, agent manual, logo, forms, and more.
- Earn commission on your own travel - Agents can earn commission on personal travel.
- Business Mentoring Program - Learn to grow the travel business through a relationship with another experienced agent.
- Our 60-day comprehensive training program, Travel Professional Training Kit, is provided through the ASTA certified travel school, Careers on Vacation. This training program is only available to a limited number of Travel Agencies in the US and we are lucky enough to be one of them!