Nutritionist / Supplement Sales
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Please note: To be considered for this position, you must reside within 50 miles of Phoenix, AZ.
Forget sales. Your job at Peak is not to sell anything. Your job is to make it extremely easy for people to get healthier and live happier.
Peak’s Mission is about much more than what products to take if you want to flatten your belly or grow your biceps. We are in the business of creating a healthy, diverse and vibrant fitness community across Arizona. We are creating a space where weekend warriors, yoga teachers, fitness competitors and Crossfit gurus alike can all come to maximize their wellbeing and connect with each other. As a Nutrition Specialist for Peak, you will join us in building this community from the ground up.
Do you thrive in a challenging, energetic and fun work environment which pushes you to be your absolute best? Are you looking for the opportunity to refine your people skills in a way that will not only allow you the opportunity for uncapped commission, but that will also make you smarter and more effective in every area of your life? Are you passionate about empowering people to feel better, perform better and live better? If so, you might have what it takes to be a Nutrition Specialist with Peak.
This position is eligible for part time work and flexible scheduling. If you are a hungry go-getter who wants to help people unleash their ultimate wellbeing, Peak is the place for you.
This job might be for you if:
- You truly enjoy helping people and have a genuine passion for fitness and health.
- You enjoy working closely with your manager and receiving daily feedback.
- You are comfortable interacting with a diverse potential customer base.
Our most successful Nutrition Specialists have a solid sales and/or customer service background, are goal driven, and bring high-energy, passion and a great work ethic. They excel at finding creative solutions, cultivating relationships and closing opportunities. Fitness enthusiasts are a plus but it is not required.
Nutrition Specialists are responsible for providing friendly, prompt and personalized service with every customer interaction. Minted Nutrition Specialists are emotionally intelligent, outgoing, and passionate team members whose #1 objective is to offer the best experience possible for any customer. We are looking for individuals who possess an attitude of doing “whatever it takes” to make the customers experience unlike anything they’ve had before.
- Educating the customer on the correct supplements for their goals
- Building relationships with people in the local fitness industry
- Daily checklists, involving cleaning, inventory and contacting customers on a personal level.
- Engages in continuing education about fitness, supplements and nutrition by participating in educational opportunities, including, but not limited to monthly courses pertinent to the industry
- Proactively seek out new tasks outside normal job responsibilities and shows initiative
Nutrition Specialists earn base hourly pay plus generous performance-based sales commissions. You will also have access to fitness and nutrition training to assist in your advancement with the company.
Short term, you can expect a demanding probationary period of learning our methods and measuring your results. You will have specific targets you will be expected to meet in order to maintain your position on our Team.
Long term, your potential with Peak is limitless. If you excel, we are invested in your progression as a leader at Peak, dependent entirely on your capacity to meet and exceed targets, and contribute to the transformative culture we are creating together.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Minimum education: High School Diploma / GED
Previous experience in sales or customer service is preferred, but not required.
Physical demands and working conditions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is required to walk frequently.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time