Scottsdale, AZ 85254
RDH is on a mission to make healthcare affordable for everyone! If you are someone who likes to be a part of change and believes that innovation is the future, RDH is the employer for you.
Building on over 20 years of experience, we understand the complexities of the healthcare system and have come up with a solution. The healthcare system is challenging and confusing, but RDH has figured an innovative proven process to navigate the complexity, making healthcare simple and affordable. Healthcare can be expensive for individuals, but it doesn’t have to be that way. That’s why we follow a straightforward mission—getting easy and truly affordable healthcare to everyone.
Come work with us, were we provide quality care to all of our employees and their families at no charge, by giving them access to Easy & Truly Affordable Healthcare.
Working closely with the Sales Team the Sales Administrative Assistant supports the entire sales process including appointment of advisors, quoting, pre-enrollment, enrollment and case submission.
- Facilitating enrollment of new partners & members
- Interacting with clients, and sales channels.
- Creating and working with Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets and other database work.
- Obsess over our Customers to provide them with the best experience possible.
- Working as a team requires patience, and the ability to listen and share your own ideas
- Proficient with Salesforce, MSOffice and enrollment tools like Admin123 systems
- Must have excellent attention to detail, organization and planning, confidentiality and follow through
- A sense of urgency and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Successful candidates must be flexible, enjoy working with others and independently, must take direction well, able to multi-task, prioritize, and enjoy being a problem solver.
- Strong Mathematical/Analytical skills.
- Life and Health Licensed preferred
- Two to Three years’ experience in healthcare or customer service
- One to two years analytical and/or spreadsheet experience in a corporate environment.
- Free Healthcare
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Sick & Vacation Time
- Access to a 401K