Experienced Veterinary Technician
Phoenix, AZ 85018
West Valley Opportunity
Do you like to help pets in need? Are you tired of going over estimates clients can never afford?
Why you should work with us:
- 32-38 hours per week. Only 4 days per week
- A great use of your surgical experience
- Grateful clients
- Feel good about the work you are doing
- We help pets in need
- Solid team atmosphere
- No more rooms
What we are looking for:
- Experienced tech
- Compassionate individuals
- Desire to help those in need
- Enjoys surgery (S/N, dental, mass removals, amputations, etc)
- People with a passion for animal care
- Experienced SX and reception tech/assistants for our expanding Surgical Unit.
- We need someone who enjoys helping people and their pets. The ideal candidate will have a caring disposition and the ability to smile in demanding situations.
Veterinary Hospital experience is REQUIRED.
- NO chaos of rooms waiting while doc finishes sx.
- NO extensive SOAP notes to maintain.
- NO piles of tests needing to be run and read.
We are a Canine/Feline practice specializing in rescue/shelters, parents in need and those with limited places to turn to financially. Duties include check-in/out, Sx Prep, vaccination administration, vital reading, post-op care, TPR & Anesthesia monitoring. Fantastic Position available with much less stress than a full service hospital.
We travel across the valley but set up shop at one location per day and clients come to us. You will need reliable transportation. This position is for 4 DAYS PER WEEK Monday-Thursday 7:00-3ish.
1 doctor and 4 nurses working in close proximity. Getting it done. We perform 15-30+ Sx per day S/N, Dentals, Mass removals, Hernia repair, Cystotomy, Amputations, Cherry eye, etc. You will need to be able to move quick and stay focused.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $19.00/hour