North Vancouver, BC V7P 3P9
Enchant Christmas is a premium, immersive holiday experience aimed at inspiring awe and
wonder in the hearts of friends, families, and communities, featuring the World’s Largest
Christmas Light Maze, Artisan Christmas Market, and so much more. Enchant is a fast-growing
company that is taking over three Major League Baseball stadiums this year, with a plan to grow
to more stadiums in the years to come.
Enchant Christmas is in the early stages of its evolution as a company and is growing
exponentially. That means you will have an opportunity to participate in shaping the
organization, as well as impacting company growth and development.
This is a great opportunity for a professional who thrives in a busy workplace and rises to the
challenge while looking for the next challenge.
The ideal candidate is self-directed and an innovative accountant whose primary goal is
improving financial and operational performance. Has a mind for analysis and metrics and
takes a forward looking approach in order to drive results. Communicates and collaborates with
executives and key operations staff. Perform all financial, accounting and payroll activities. Has
experience leading forecast, budget and internal reporting processes. Natural problem solver
who thrives when working towards a solution.
● Processing accounts payable documentation.
● Ensuring that accounts payable are paid in a timely manner.
● Ensuring that all reasonable discounts are taken on accounts payable.
● Ensuring that accounts receivable are collected promptly.
● Processing payroll in a timely manner.
● Processing Department Expense Reports.
● Ensuring that periodic bank reconciliations are completed.
● Ensuring that required debt payments are made on a timely basis.
● Maintaining the chart of accounts.
● Maintaining an orderly accounting filing system including chart of accounts and controls
over accounting transactions.
● Assisting in the issuance of timely and complete financial statements.
● Monitoring the cash needs of the organization through short and long term cash flow
● Assisting in the preparation of the corporate monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
● Recommending benchmarks against which to measure the performance of company
● Calculating and issuing financial and operating metrics.
● Assisting in the production of the annual budget and forecasts.
● Calculating variances from the budget and reporting significant issues to management.
● Providing for a system of management cost reports.
● Providing financial analyses as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing
decisions, and contract negotiations.
● Assisting in the development and management of financial controls in accordance with
the company’s procedures.
● Complying with local, provincial, and federal government reporting requirements and tax
● Monitoring debt levels and compliance with debt covenants.
● Participation in the development of and support the company’s strategic plans.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
● Accounting designation (CMA, CGA or CA) or nearing completion of an accounting
designation, or an equivalent combination of related experience and education.
Bachelor's degree in accounting or business administration desirable but not mandatory.
● Experience with accounting systems, such as QuickBooks Online.
● Experience with US accounting and tax practices.
● Advanced Excel skills.
● Additional experience with billing, dispatch, expense report and accounts payable
● Strong interpersonal and communication skills.