Sales Administrative Assistant
13430 N Scottsdale Rd Suite 200 Scottsdale, AZ 85254
At Redirect Health, we believe everyone deserves truly affordable healthcare, that's why we offer completely free healthcare to our team AND their families. This means $0 out of your paycheck for healthcare, and no co-pays or costs on the care that matters, including 24/7 over the phone medical support for free.
We make healthcare easy & truly affordable for everyone.
Are you fun, helpful and friendly? Want to be an enthusiastic part of our team - working together as a community to make healthcare easy and affordable for our small business clients and all their employees?
Do you like exacting work that requires you to make sure all steps and processes are followed? Is accuracy important to you? Do the facts matter?
If this is you, please reply to our Candidate Next Steps email, after you apply. This is the first step in our hiring process.
Sales Administrative Assistant - FREE HEALTHCARE FOR ENTIRE FAMILY
The Sales Administrative Assistant is a key member of the Business Development Team. Working closely with the Sales Team the Sales Administrative Assistant supports the entire sales process including appointment of advisors, quoting, pre-enrollment, enrollment and case submission.
- Facilitating enrollment of new partners & members
- Interacting with clients, and sales channels.
- Creating and working with Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets and other database work.
- Obsess over our Customers to provide them with the best experience possible.
- Working as a team requires patience, and the ability to listen and share your own ideas
- Proficient with Salesforce, MSOffice and enrollment tools like Admin123 systems
- Must have excellent attention to detail, organization and planning, confidentiality and follow through
- A sense of urgency and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Successful candidates must be flexible, enjoy working with others and independently, must take direction well, able to multi-task, prioritize, and enjoy being a problem solver.
- Strong Mathematical/Analytical skills.
- Life and Health Licensed preferred
- Two to Three years’ experience in healthcare or customer service
- One to two years analytical and/or spreadsheet experience in a corporate environment.
FREE HEALTHCARE BENEFITS FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY
- Ground floor opportunity with a fast-growing organization that is innovating the healthcare industry by making it work for everyone
- 401K, Dental & Vision, Sick Time, Vacation Time provided
Mission: Easy & Truly Affordable Healthcare for Everyone
Exciting and family-oriented culture that is driven by our Core Values:
- Obsess over the Customer
- Win as a Team
- Start with “Yes”
- Detest Waste
- Always Improving & Adapting