Sales Administrative Assistant
13430 N Scottsdale Rd Suite 200 Scottsdale, AZ 85254
At Redirect Health, we offer FREE HEALTHCARE TO EMPLOYEES AND THEIR FAMILIES! We are a company that believes if you take care of your employees, they will take care of your customers.
Our mission is Easy & Truly Affordable Healthcare for Everyone. We believe our success in this mission is contributed to the talent on our teams. Essential to our Mission, this individual will OBSESS OVER THE CUSTOMER and put people first.
At our corporate location, the Sales Administrative Assistant works closely with the team throughout the entire sales cycle with the appointment of advisors, quoting, pre-enrollment, enrollment and case submissions.
We are RAPIDLY GROWING with a few spots available today and we are creating new roles daily - Join Our Growth Pool!
- Facilitating enrollment of new partners & members
- Interacting with current/prospective clients, brokers, members.
- Creating and working with Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets and other database work.
- Support sales management in scheduling, follow-up, process follow through for prospects and new sales, allowing them to remain efficient in their sales efforts.
- Manage, maintain sales management calendars
- Coordination of internal sales efforts - internal communication within and outside of sales team.
- Obsess over our Customers to provide them with the best experience possible.
- Working as a team requires patience, and the ability to listen and share your own ideas
- Proficient with Salesforce, MSOffice, calendars, Zoom and enrollment tools like Admin123 systems
- Must have excellent attention to detail, organization and planning, confidentiality and follow through
- A sense of urgency and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Successful candidates must be flexible, enjoy working with others and independently, must take direction well, able to multi-task, prioritize, and enjoy being a problem solver.
- Strong Mathematical/Analytical skills.
- Life and Health License, preferred
- 2 - 3 years of experience in healthcare or sales administrative support role
- 1 - 2 years analytical and/or spreadsheet experience in a corporate environment.
- FREE HEALTHCARE BENEFIT FOR EMPLOYEES AND THEIR FAMILIES - NO PAYROLL DEDUCTION
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid time off & Sick Time
- Access to a 401K savings plan after 6 months