8920 Business Park Drive Austin, TX 78759
The Office Manager position is a 25-30 hours per week position located in Austin, Texas, working for a growing training and HR development company. As a team member of this growing digital training company, you have the opportunity to help build and be a part of an organization and culture that is growing, building, and changing.
What does an Office Manager do?
Office manager duties and responsibilities include scheduling meetings and appointments, and providing general administrative support to our employees. Previous experience as a Front office manager or Office administrator would be an advantage. A successful Office Manager should also have experience with a variety of office software (GSuite, Gmail, and Freshbooks) and be able to accurately handle administrative duties.
Ultimately, the Office manager should be able to ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation of a digital training company.
- Serve as the point person for office manager duties including: Billing, Accounts Receivable, Office Maintenance, Accounts Payable and Collections
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Open the office and general support
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time and setting up basic contracts
- Manage contract and price negotiations with vendors, service providers
- Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Provide general support to visitors and coworking members at Duo Works and for Workology
- Support a fast-moving and growing digital first training and HR company
- Proven experience as an Office manager, Front office manager or Administrative assistant with at least 4 years of experience
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Proficiency in GSuite including Gmail, Sheets, and Slides
- Familiarity with digital tech tools like Zoom, Freshbooks and accounting
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills with the ability to prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently
- A creative but organied mind with an ability to suggest improvements and new processes
The Office Manager needs to be flexible, nimble and able to support our client's marketing and content efforts in a number of different ways. Must be organized and detail-oriented and have a passion for digital marketing. This position would be working on site in our North Austin, Texas, offices five days a week. This position is 25-30 hours per week. As you are trained and learn beyond 90-120 days, flexible work options including some remote scheduling can be made available.