117 E 5th St Tempe, AZ 85281
Who we are …
Find Your Influence is a fast-growing startup making a big impact in the influencer marketing space. We’ve built a state-of-the-art platform that allows companies big and small to manage influencer marketing campaigns end to end, leveraging our curated network of over 100,000 influencers. In addition to our online platform, we work hands-on with some of the most recognizable brands in the world to provide top-notch managed services, building powerful influencer campaigns that drive results. We’re a tight-knit team based in sunny Tempe, Arizona, and we value teamwork, career growth, donuts, and each other.
What you’ll be doing…
The Influencer Manager is at the core of our managed services team. This role works closely with social media influencers around the world to recruit, negotiate, contract, and manage influencers’ work on campaigns. You’ll take time to understand the client’s needs and then hand-pick the very best influencers, big and small, to participate in the campaign. You’ll work closely with the Account Management team to make sure every step of a campaign goes smoothly, and that the influencers have everything they need to succeed in their part of the campaign.
Some of the things you’ll be doing will include…
- Hand-selecting the very best influencers for each campaign after taking time to clearly understand the client’s vision for the campaign. You’ll work across social media platforms, including Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and blogs.
- Recruiting influencers from around the world to participate in campaigns.
- Negotiating with and contracting influencers for campaigns.
- Managing and reviewing influencer work during campaigns.
- Building great long-term relationships with influencers and influencer management agencies.
- Working closely with the Account Management team to project manage the influencer side of a campaign.
Who you are…
- Experienced. At least 2 years of professional experience. Prior agency experience is preferred but not required.
- A communicator. You err on the side of over-communicating. Whether it’s over email, on the phone, or in person—with influencers or with your teammates—you constantly keep the extended team in the loop, and you’re not afraid to ask questions and speak up.
- Detailed. You love to stay organized, and project management is a strength for you. No detail is too small.
- Cool under pressure. You’re not afraid of a deadline, and you’re comfortable navigating challenging conversations with influencers. You work quickly, and you’re not shaken when things don’t go as planned—you just take a deep breath and get it back on track right away.
- A people person. You’re excited to build new relationships, and you’re comfortable, friendly and direct in your communications with lots of different types of people.
- Passionate about social media. You’re going to be spending a lot of time looking at Instagram pages and watching YouTube videos—yes, that’s your job here—so it helps if you’re a person who already enjoys following influencers in your personal time. While this is not a requirement, it’s a good sign you’ll love this job.
- Energetic and enthusiastic. You’re excited to be part of a fast-growing, fast-changing environment. You have a strong entrepreneurial drive, and you’re not afraid of a little ambiguity. Even when the answer isn’t clear, you feel confident asking questions and making decisions with the best interest of the company and the client in mind.