Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Impact is looking for another amazing team member for our Scottsdale clinic. We are a company that is highly focused on delivering an exceptional experience to our patients and clients.
If you're tired of working for a "mill" physical therapy in which you see 25-30 patients a day..... you're going to love working for Impact.
- Looking for an experienced therapist who believes in quality over quantity, innovation in therapeutic exercise and treatment approaches, and has the utmost confidence in his/her abilities as a movement professional
- We value teaching and learning and you will want you to be integrated into this model via community outreach, social media, and digital media/marketing.
Responsibilities and Duties
Some major responsibilities of this open position include but are not limited to:
PATIENT CARE / CLINICAL REASONING
- Evaluate patients and determine their appropriateness for a rehabilitation program.
- Determine the level of skill necessary based on the patient’s condition and motivation level.
- Design a treatment plan focusing on the major impaired functions presented and/or patient goals.
- Complete documentation appropriately and thoroughly.
- Delegate non-skilled tasks (patient related or non-patient related) to proper support staff.
- Follow-up after discharge to ensure relationships are maintained.
- Encourage patients to refer family members and friends, or distribute brochures.
- Help in the distribution and collaboration of marketing materials.
- Participate in other marketing/promotional events, etc. as needed.
BILLING & DOCUMENTATION
- Ensure completion of notes required for special patient population i.e. Medicare, Workman’s Compensation, Law cases, etc.
- Assist Patient Specialists and Front Office Supervisor and provide any information they need to properly secure reimbursement.
- Be a leader in team trainings, organizational meetings, quality assurance sessions, and help foster growth of others.
- Assist administrative staff, and provide any info/assistance they need for proper daily operations.