Customer Service Representative Manager
Phoenix, AZ 85012
Denver's premium rated mortgage servicing company is hiring for more customer service representatives.
We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative who will work to put our customer's priorities first, live by our core values and strive to perform in a professional mannor.
Customer Service Responsibilities
- Take calls and follow up on conversations with point of contact
- Assist customers in finding what they are looking for and determining which product best suits their needs
- Continually develop and improve customer service skills
- Learn and be knowledgeable about the company’s and competitor's products
- Work with co-workers to optimize customer satisfaction
- Create valuable and trusting relationships with customers
- Attend and engage in team meetings
Skills & Responsibilities
- Past work experience in customer service
- Demonstration of using social media of business development
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English
- Minimum of a high school degree; BS in Marketing, Business Management or similar degree preferred
- Physical ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Understanding of fundamental sales principles and methods
- Experience in a travel company or industry preferred
Compensation is determined on candidates professionalism, experience and value to the company.