Here at OptimumHQ, we strive to help businesses become more efficient. OptimumHQ is a no or low code software platform that delivers custom solutions based on a business' unique needs.
Companies across all industries – from start-ups to Fortune 500 businesses – can utilize OptimumHQ to automate data, business logic, and workflows.
The Optimum office is a relaxed business atmosphere where we enjoy sharing ideas, music, funny videos, and more.
Join our growing team and help us spread the word about OptimumHQ and help businesses reach their full potential!
OptimumHQ is a revolutionary new software product rapidly gaining adoption in the enterprise and across industry. OptimumHQ lets customers enjoy the benefits of custom software without the expense, delay, or headache. Our robust cloud-based platform can manage HR, accounting, billing, CRM/sales, inventory, scheduling, project management, and much more. Rather than paying for several software applications to solve one problem, OptimumHQ can do it all within our system.
Join our fun, casual office environment where our motto is "If you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong."
• Help create and manage newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
• Assist with writing blogs and social media posts.
• Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
• Assist with trade shows and special events to promote the company.
• Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
• Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
• Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape.
• Assist in identifying potential business opportunities.
• Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects.
• Assist with lead generation.
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
• Experience posting on all social media platforms.
• Basic HTML experience preferred, but not necessary.
• Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email, and face to face.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point).
• A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation, and writing skills.
• Should be open-minded, outgoing, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.