Director of Digital Marketing
Small Giants IS a woman-owned, leading strategic marketing and business development agency that creates purposeful, courageous growth through its collaborative marketing, creative teams to help employees and clients flourish, achieving the height of your career success through the depth of our expertise. WE ARE IN SEARCH OF a Digital Marketing Director…the essential member of our highly collaborative team and a professional who has a passion for the marketing results our great clients desire to achieve. THE PERFECT FIT to this need will be someone who uses the digital side of marketing techniques and innovations to advance the strategies of our clients. IF YOU ARE an energetic, positive and highly collaborative person seeking a position with an award-winning firm named a Best Place to Work 3 years in a row and Most Admired Company in Arizona in 2017, this is the position you have been looking for.
The culture at Small Giants is undeniable from the inside out: fun, collaborative, valuing continued education and career self-improvement, award-winning, fast-paced, fun and wellness focused…just for a start. We exclusively serve the commercial real estate, architecture and construction industry because we are highly passionate about the built environment in our beautiful city.
The Digital Marketing Director is tasked with providing strategic, forward-thinking digital marketing strategies as well as seamless execution for Small Giants and their clients.
They will work closely with internal and external teams to ensure consistency through all digital marketing channels. This key role is vital for client satisfaction, strategic project delivery, team unity and, ultimately, the longevity of the client relationship.
The Digital Marketing Director consistently develops strategies and processes to help achieve business objectives for Small Giants and the clients and oversees training, mentoring and service processes for the team, including:
Online Analytics and Reporting
Web Design & Development
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- 5+ Years of marketing experience is a must
- 3+ Years of social media experience, including knowledge of multiple channels.
- 3+ Years of website development (Wordpress and other template solutions, as well as custom development) and strategy is a must
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint (required)
- Proficient with Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google My Business (required)
- Knowledge of UX/UI, SEO, SEM is required
- Knowledge and use of Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop is a plus
- Well organized and hard-working, self-starter is a must
- Works well without close supervision with the ability to pick up information quickly
- Genuine interpersonal skills
- Knows how to ask the right questions
- Enthusiastic and positive outlook is critical to working successfully in our firm